- For Some, 30-Year Rates at 2.5% Are Possible: Click HERE
- Google Searches of Homes for Sale Show Strong Rebound: Click HERE
- NAHB Study: New-Home Demand Could Save Economy: Click HERE
- Builders Offer Incentives to Draw Out Buyers: Click HERE
- Pending sales are up another 17% over the last 7 days with 1,099 new contracts.
- Inventory is down another 2% (13,335 active) and at the current rate of pending sales we’re only looking at 3.1 months worth of inventory! If your clients need to “see in order to believe”, we cannot argue the direct results from MLS data.
- Bonita Springs Utilities rebate program offers $100 per updated toilet: Click HERE
- Naples enforcing new weekend beach restrictions: Click HERE
- Estero-based Hertz names new CEO: Click HERE
- Alico reports “minimal impact” from coronavirus epidemic: Click HERE
- Collier proceeding with land purchase Patrick Riley Naples Daily News USA TODAY NETWORK – FLORIDA More than 900 acres of environmentally sensitive ranch land in rural Collier County could soon be in the county’s hands, but what it would do with the property is not yet decided. Collier…
- REPORT: FLORIDA HAS FOURTH HIGHEST PERCENTAGE OF SELF-EMPLOYED WORKERS
Florida is home to 1,170,902 self-employed workers, which is 12.0% of its total workforce, according to a new report by Volusion. Out of all states, Florida has the fourth-highest percentage of self-employed workers in the U.S., the report shows. The Naples-Immokalee-Marco Island metro area ranked No. 1 in midsize metros in Florida with the most self-employed workers (18.3%), with Cape Coral-Fort Myers following at No. 15 (12.2%). Punta Gorda ranked No. 6 in small metros in Florida with the most self-employed workers (16.8%). For the full report, click here.
Quote I leave you with:
“When the pressure is on, you don’t rise to the occasion—you fall to your highest level of preparation.”― Chris Voss ―Have a great day everyone!